At Topicflow we believe in goal science. To increase the chances of achieving their goals, managers and team leads should review goals regularly with their teams and reports. They update the goal progress, they celebrate the wins with recognitions, they define the next steps and remove blockers with action items.
To ensure all managers and reports go through this process, we are releasing the Insights feature. Insights are displayed on the dashboards of your reports and managers. A yellow dot on the profile picture is displayed to indicate that insights are available.
Every insight will have a button allowing you to view or act on what requires your attention. If you don't want to see an insight anymore, you can dismiss it by clicking the X button.
Here are some examples of insights you will find in Topicflow:
- Nudge a report who has not setup a regular 1-on-1 with their own reports.
- Review a goal that has been updated to "Off track"
- Nudge the owner of a goal that has not been updated for more than 2 weeks.
Let us know if there are specific insights you would like to see in the app.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- We fixed a bug reverting the action item names in the meeting notes.
- We fixed a bug preventing the assignment of goals and action items to specific users.
- We added some bookmarks in the Explorer
- We added a draft state for decision. When drafted, it will show a draft label on the decision. It is useful when you want to make a proposal.